wonderfully made: ...just checking in!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

...just checking in!

Hey friends! I've been totally absent for the past couple of weeks. Sorry! I keep wanting to post but I can't find the strength or focus (or time) to do so!

I just wanted to check in and say hello and Merry Christmas! Life has gotten way hectic lately and since I only like to blog when I want to blog, I'm going to take the rest of December off to focus on family, my house, my etsy shop, and enjoying the last few weeks of 2014! I'll be back in January with LOTS of fun posts and recaps from December - including the reveal of our new floors!

While I'm out, keep up with me here, here, and here! :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!