wonderfully made: Finally committing

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Finally committing

Our bed has gone through LOTS of changes...

...it's been floral:


...and it's been plain:


But we took the plunge and went graphic for this round of Diana and Mark's bed roulette: 


So far, I'm really liking it. Plus, for a steal of a deal at $29 on sale, Mark's liking it too!

I posted last week about our dilemma and after doing research for that post, I found out that not only was this duvet cover on sale at West Elm, but it was marked down to $39. PLUS, they were running a 25% off sale that day, making it only $29! I was worried at first because it was final sale, but at a price of $29, I knew I could make it work. I'm happy I pulled the trigger!




If you love it too, it's still on sale at West Elm and it comes in lots of other fun colors. Go for it!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!