wonderfully made: Staying organized

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Staying organized

We don't have the budget to do big house updates every month like our big kitchen remodel, but I'm always working on something over here! Most recently, I finally dug out some hooks that the previous owners left and put them to use hanging my scarves:


I previously had them in two different baskets but I was constantly making a mess digging through them in the morning trying to find a particular one.


I put them behind the door in our bedroom, which is almost always open, so they are out of sight but still organized.


I have a LOT of scarves. 


...And when the door is closed, they add some fun color and texture to the room. It's a win-win!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!