wonderfully made: It's been a year!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's been a year!


                                         

I can't even believe it! It's been one year to the day that I hit 'publish' on my first (very wordy) post. I had dreams of making it a month on this blog and I've made it a whole year and close to 150 posts. Even just a year of looking back has been an eye opener to my style of writing, quality of pictures, and even just content. Thank you all for reading along and I'm excited to keep chugging on this blogging journey, wherever it takes me!

Here's a look back...























We have really come so far after just one year, I can't imagine how we'll progress over the next several years to come. Thank you all for reading and supporting me!

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!