wonderfully made: Putting this thing to use!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Putting this thing to use!

As you all probably know by now, we scored ourselves a new dishwasher a few weeks ago. No, by dishwasher I don't mean me...


We've put it to good use these past few weeks and even Motley approves! (though she looks a little wary here)




It does a really good job and seems so high tech compared to our old plastic dishwasher. Plus, it makes the kitchen look pretty, too! See...?



I'm wishing SO BADLY we could win the lottery, even just a small amount, so we could re-do the floors. Yellow alert! Oh well, we will live with them for now.



Next up, I need to finish our coffee station! Good thing I got the Ikea catalog in the mail the other day...
:)

We are almost to Friday! Hang in there!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!