wonderfully made: Weekend update

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weekend update

We had a nice low-key weekend, just like I like! 


Friday night I worked on a floral camera strap. Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)


I've been making a point to get up relatively early on Saturdays and Sundays because I'm slowly learning how much you can get done in the morning, so I was up by 7:30 both days this weekend! I used the time (and the nice weather) to go on a walk around our neighborhood. My Saturday walk was actually 3 miles because I turned on the location tracker .28 miles into my walk, and so it didn't count that distance. Mark joined me on Sunday morning before church but he didn't want to walk very far because the sprinklers were running back at our house...


I did come across this bus that is parked a few streets away from us. Classy, but ironic?


We came across this street sign and it reminded me of my friend Heather so I snapped a pic and sent it to her. ;)


I also did some errands and returned things on Saturday and happened to pop into the ALDO outlet at the right time and scored this bag for under $40. I've been looking for a new purse and I like the neutrals of this bag so I can carry it in all seasons!


Motley was exhausted running from the vacuum all morning so she claimed her spot as soon as the bed was made. #spoiled


I scored this necklace on super sale at J. Crew so I wore it to dinner to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday on Saturday.



I really want a new front door, so I finally started googling around trying to find the style I like. I want it to be half glass since our living room faces north and doesn't get much light. 

I'm thinking similar to these images below:



I hope you all had a great weekend too! Only 4 days until the next one!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!