wonderfully made: Finish the sentence...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Finish the sentence...

Just sharing a fun little survey today. Maybe you’ll learn something new about me! Feel free to copy and repost on your blog!


When I open the fridge, I always hope I find.... something yummy I forgot I had. Like cheese…mostly cheese.
                       
My favorite article of clothing is... hmm it’s a toss up between a ripped up pair of comfy jeans or my fuchsia VS size L sweatpants (tall girl problems – I swim in these but they are long enough!!!)

Last week I was really upset when... I missed out on a $150 fancy drawered dishwasher. BUT then I found another great deal so that was short lived.

One thing nobody understands about me is... how about just me in general? Apparently I’m pretty mysterious…

One thing I don't understand is... all of the unnecessary problems of the world.

The world would be a better place if... there was no hate.

If I had a million dollars, I'd... pay off our house and the rest of our loans, buy another house on land, rent our current one out, invest part of the money…and probably have a baby and stay home. (sorry Beth)

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd.... see all my family members and friends, tell them I love them, go to Europe, then come back and eat LOTS of Mexican food, bacon cheese fries, Dr, Pepper and cheesecake. (shoutout Courtney)

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be... my height. Being tall mostly sucks.

Something that can always make me happy is... puppies!

Something I'll never blog about is... political/religious hot topics. We are all entitled to our opinions, but I don’t want to start a mess!

If I could go anywhere I would go... ALLLLLL over western Europe. Mostly Greece. And Spain. And Italy. You get the picture.

If I were an animal I would be a ... ummmm………I don’t know. A leopard probably, since I wear spots all the time. lame.

My idea of a perfect day is... energy to get up in the morning and go on a walk or to the Farmer’s market. Then lunch on a patio somewhere followed up by time spent on the lake and dinner looking out over the lake as the sun sets. I can dream, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!