wonderfully made: the state of our home : 2015

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

the state of our home : 2015

I promised an update on where our house stands in 2015, two years after purchasing - and here it is! For last year's post (and a few more pictures), go here. I didn't capture the entry, bathrooms, office, or backyard this year because they aren't in the best shape right now (I have added an Etsy shop and the clutter that comes with it since last year's post) or nothing had really changed. As I make updates to those rooms I'll be sure to share them with you! 

Here we go!





Kitchen and eating area



















Master Bedroom




As you can see, a lot has changed in two years! Some rooms look about the same but once you pay attention to the details, you can see that we've moved things around. I haven't blogged about some of the most recent changes so I'll be doing that soon (so be sure to come back to read about that!) Two years down, many more to go!
dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!