wonderfully made: 19 week bumpdate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

19 week bumpdate


19 weeks! I feel like the tummy stalled out this week but I bet a growth spurt is coming soon!


How far along?  19 weeks


Baby's size: a mango!



outtake: I love both mine AND Motley's face upon spotting a wasp trying to enter the house. bahahahaha!

Total weight gain: I'm thinking 7 pounds. "They" say I should be gaining 1/2 a pound to a pound a week here pretty soon...yikes!

Maternity clothes? Pretty solid on maternity pants and dresses. And leggings. Oh man, how sweet it is to get home and put on yoga pants/leggings/sweatpants and a t-shirt. Mark loves me. haha!

Sleep: I've been tossing and turning a lot, but I'm trying to go to bed later so I'm more tired and can sleep all the way until my alarm goes off. I'm definitely more awake when I do wake up, though. Weird how that works!

Best moment this week: I THINK I felt baby boy having a case of the hiccups on Saturday but I'm not sure, so I'll say the best moment was starting to transform the nursery. We hung up a vintage/retro sputnik light I got from my grandparents in his room and I LOVE IT! It's pretty much the best thing ever.

Worst Moment this week: Allergies. UGH. So many people have asked me how I'm feeling (due to pregnancy) and I feel fine! Pretty much 100% normal...except for the allergies. I'm taking some safe allergy meds on the DOT every 4 hours when I'm allowed to, and I'm still sniffly throughout the day. I'm so happy our trees are finally budding out but PLEASE STOP!!! 

Miss Anything? I miss not having allergies but that's not pregnancy related!

Cravings: Still going crazy for the french fries. The lemonade craving definitely subsided but I do have a coupon for a free frozen lemonade at Chick-fil-A so I'm checking that out soon!

Symptoms:  I have totally messed up my back. I'm not sure what I've done, but it is painful and uncomfortable! I hope I can get it to heal soon so I'm not in pain the rest of my pregnancy and worse - during birth!

Looking forward to: a relaxing weekend ahead and making more progress in the nursery! 

       week 16                                week 17                                        week 18

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!