wonderfully made: snippets

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

snippets

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm fighting off some serious allergies right now. I basically slept all weekend and yesterday was a BEATING. I'm trying to recover but these blooming trees outside of my house aren't helping! Here are some snippets of what we've been up to...

We started off our weekend on Friday by getting to see this sweet, SWEET baby profile! I'll share more tomorrow during my 21 week bumpdate, but you should know he's the cutest baby in the womb. ;)


This is what my Friday nights are made of...touch up paint and Dr. Pepper!

There are days that I forget I'm pregnant but I was cooking dinner on Friday night and caught myself in the mirror...whoa, mama! Sorry it's blurry, but there's definitely a bump there. 

Like I said, this weekend was full of sleep. As in, I didn't get out of bed until way past 2pm on Saturday. Mark was AWESOME though. Instead of making me feel guilty for being lazy (thanks pregnancy but really ALLERGIES) he told me to get as much rest as I needed and then proceeded to take care of me, work on projects for the nursery, and make our yard look nice and pretty. He's the best!

Nursery sneak peek! Eeek! It's seriously already 80% done. Still waiting on bedding, some homemade shelves, and the 'mobile' to go over the crib. Kitty has claimed the crib as her new safe spot! 

(side note: I wouldn't usually allow her to do this, but both cats are actually going to live with some of my friends on a trial basis this weekend. They have a new apartment and are lonely without animals and we have enough fur to feed five thousand plus we want to bring in a new baby with as little chaos around as possible. It works for them and it works for us. So...I'm letting her live it up while she can!)

Dinner Saturday night with my man and this bump!

And then...this happened yesterday:


yeeeeeks! I got an embroidery machine!

The sewing machine gods have spoken again and on a whim, I found this embroidery/sewing machine for more than half price and it had only been used once. I've been wanting something that would embroider for a LONG time to expand my Etsy shop and here it is! Expect an influx of goodies over the next few months!


Of course, I had to try it out. I've never used one of these so I have LOTS of practice to get in. Love it so far!


I'll be back tomorrow for my usual bumpdate along with lots of fun info about how our boy is doing in there after his 20 week ultrasound. Have a great week, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!