wonderfully made: life lately | photo dump part 2

Monday, November 30, 2015

life lately | photo dump part 2

I'm WAY behind. I promised a part two photo dump but even these photos are from a couple of weeks ago! I'll catch up, promise! 


For now, here's some glimpses of our life lately:


feeding (in the parking lot) in the back seat. It's happened more than once! #hungryboyhasatemper



Tummy naps are always assisted.



This is my favorite area in/near our neighborhood. We discovered the coolest waterfall area and park! Coming back in the summer for sure.



















Am I the only one that does this? Beau was napping on his tummy in his crib so I sat down in there with the monitor on just so I could make sure he was breathing without having to stand up...#hovermom



Beau got to stay with some of his cousins while Mark and I went on our anniversary dinner. He loved it!




We went to Rick's Chophouse in downtown McKinney. It was DELISH. I'm a horrible blogger and didn't get a photo of both of us together though, so these will have to do.


 




Flowers from my love.


Beau loves tummy time "beary" much.



I sent this to some family with the caption "oompa loompa oompa-dee-doo" hahaha



We've been wearing Christmas outfits and pattern mixing for a while now...Gotta wear what fits!




The best part about football season? Themed outfits.


Teehee! I love the silliness of this picture as well as those cheeks! 



dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!