wonderfully made: bluebonnet baby | 6 months old

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

bluebonnet baby | 6 months old

I think this is one of those posts that is 95% for family members because : holy bluebonnets. Pictures in the Texas bluebonnets (our state flower) are about equal to pictures with Santa in the rest of the country. It's a big deal. 

Beau got his first taste (literally) of bluebonnets this year at the end of my parent's street and he looked pretty darn cute doing so (mom pride). 



I *may* have taken over 100 photos (I just hold down the trigger and hope for some magic) but I've successfully pared it down to just 12. You're welcome.


Just for fun, here are Beau's cousins in their first bluebonnet pictures over the years:

Audrey (~9 months)

Noah (~5 months)

Mason and Luke (~1 year and 4 years)

Of course, Nana had to get in on the action...





This one made the cut as the new background on my computer. :)


I love this series of sweet shots:




My bluebonnet baby!

dmariebuchanan@gmail.com Image Map

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!