wonderfully made: Leave of absence

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Leave of absence

Y'all.

Life is good, God is great, and I am a lucky woman!

However, things have felt so...chaotic...lately. 

Nothing big has happened and I'm not sad or exhausted or anything, I just have this feeling of floating around trying to be everywhere and do everything at once.

I was super tired every single day over the last two weeks for an unknown reason. I was going here and there trying to meet friends for dinner and lunch and keep in touch with family and the house. The weather has been so confusing; 85 and sunny on Saturday and 15 and "thunder sleeting" on Sunday. Work has started to pick up the more I get into my new job. I knew I needed rest this weekend and I did just that. I'm trying to be more mindful of my health and that leaves my energy depleted and my thoughts constantly on chocolate and Dr Pepper and the will power I need to deny them both. 

Once I realized I hadn't blogged by 10pm on Sunday night, I figured I would just "take a rest" this week and not blog. I really do like blogging though and although I don't have a giant following, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm not going to push myself to blog this week. Let's be real, it's not a stretch to blog 3-4 times a week, but I just felt like I should tell y'all! 

Oh yeah, and this happened today:


Womp, womp. Almost a year to the day that this happened:


Ugh.

I'll be back on Friday for the normal linkup. In the meantime, this is a great chance for anyone to leave comments on something you'd like me to blog about! Please do! :)

Have a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey friends! We would LOVE to hear your thoughts and ideas! Share 'em here!